Crazy Forest Party is a free official app based on the Trolls film that was released during early 2017. The aim of the game is to build a Troll Village, and collect as many Trolls as possible. You can throw different themed parties with your favorite Trolls.
It’s time for the biggest, loudest, craziest party ever!
Build an awesome Troll village in a fuzzy world bursting with color! Fill it with unique Trolls, then get ready to throw the coolest themed-parties with your favorite characters from DreamWorks Animation’s “Trolls”!
Build your own Troll Village:
- Customize your village with lively crops, activity centers, trampolines, swimming pools, snazzy dancefloors, and more!
- Grow and farm fantastical goodies including colorful lollipops, sour stripe candies and oversized berries.
- Enhance your forest with quirky critters that produce whimsical treats and hair products for the Trolls.
- Unlock cozy new pod homes in various shapes, sizes, and fun designs!
Throw awesome themed parties to attract new trolls:
- Host the best parties around Troll Village from events like Bouncing Beats, Put Your Hair in the Air, Heat Wave pool party and many more!
- Show off your Trolls’ talents in the spotlight, and get the party jammin’ by playing exciting mini-games!
- Attract new Trolls by amazing the party crowds to join and inhabit your village!
- Collect them all and complete each unique Troll family to unlock Trolltastic rewards!
Interact with Trolls from the movie and beyond:
- Play and party with all your favorite Trolls from the movie – Poppy, Branch, DJ Suki, Guy Diamond and the entire Snack Pack!
- Boost their energy with delicious sweets, cupcakes, pastries, and plenty of haircare!
- Interact with all the individual Trolls in their stylish pod homes.
- Level up each Troll to develop their incredible talents in dancing, DJing, yoga, scrapbooking and more!
Party with your friends:
- Invite your friends to join the Crazy Party Forest community! SHARE your in-game achievements on Facebook!
This game is free to download and play, but some game items can be purchased with real money, on in-app purchases. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.