Creek is the secondary antagonist in Trolls.
Creek has a serene, Zen-like state of mind. Like most trolls, he is positive, excitable and deeply dislikes "bad vibes". His personality, from the mellow English accent and belief of things such as "auras", indicate he was based off a hippy.
However to everyone's surprise - including Creek himself - when under extreme stress he shows that he actually isn't as cool-headed as he seems; with his life at stake, his true nature is a fearful person to his core. Creek outwardly admits that he doesn't want to die and is willing to betray his entire village so that he is the only one to survive. He says to Poppy that he would have to live with the guilt of his betrayal for the rest of his life; by killing her, she was dying with a clean conscience that he envied and sparing her the pain of having to make a choice like Creek did. Following his betrayal, after almost getting eaten by Chef, he comes back to Troll Village in torn up clothes saying that he is very sorry and is welcomed back the Troll way.
Creek's betrayal came out of a sense of fear and states that he is not a brave person.
Creek is a purple troll that has blue, teal and green long straight hair. He has thick blue eyebrows and a peach colored nose. He has blue eyes that can sometimes look purple in certain lighting. Creek wears yellow colored trousers that has been sewn with darker yellow thread.
At the start of the Trolls movie Princess Poppy and Creek are very close friends. Princess Poppy trusts and cares about him a lot and feels deeply worried about Creek and her other friends when they are captured by Chef. Poppy seems to have a crush on Creek. Although she is worried, she is also hopeful that they will be okay until she gets there and can bring them home. Though it turns out that Creek was taken to be eaten by Prince Gristle. All the other Trolls believe that he is dead, but Princess Poppy does not and is determine to find him. It turns out that Creek was actually the one who told Chef where the Trolls were. Due to Creek's betrayal, Poppy's crush on him faded and the two trolls became enemies. However, after Creek's apology, Poppy's crush on Creek comes back after they eat cupcakes together.
Branch and Creek are enemies and they both dislike each other a lot. Branch doesn't trust him and tries to tell Princess Poppy that he isn't what she thinks but Princess Poppy doesn't listen to him. Creek is more inward for his dislike to Branch while Branch is more outward for his dislike to Creek. Branch attempted to lure Creek in doing bad things but was only met with Branch being disliked by Troll society until his apology to Creek singing Creek's apology song in A Sharp.
At the start of the movie, the cruel Chef captures Creek and many other trolls. Chef decides to feed Creek to Prince Gristle, however Creek betrays the Trolls by telling Chef where the Trolls are, becoming Chef's sidekick. Though at the end of the movie, Chef betrays Creek and tries to eat him, only for the both of them to be eaten by a hill monster. However, Creek survived being eaten in an unknown way and returns to Troll Village.
- He always knows what to say to cheer up others.
- His freckles are made of glitter.
- When he sings, other Trolls listen.
- Somehow, Creek always manages to steal the spotlight and be the center of attention.
- Creek seems to befriend bugs.
- Creek replaced the character Miss Guffin, due to the Miss Guffin character getting deleted.
- Creek probably knew that Poppy liked him as he would playfully, slightly flirtatiously, and secretly evilly, "boop" her nose like the way Dave from Penguins of Madagascar would do the boop to Private. However, this theory was disproven during Poppy and Creek's cupcake date where they "boop" each other.
- Creek was and still is, strongly disliked by Branch. This is because Poppy had a crush on Creek earlier in the film. Branch secretly liked Poppy, so he was most likely jealous. This can be seen when at the beginning when Creek mocks him, making Branch scowl, roll his eyes, and or grumble. However, it is revealed that Branch wants to avoid being with Poppy even after gaining his true colors as he then likes and dislikes Poppy.
- Despite being eaten by a monster and being believed to be dead by many, there is a slight possibility that Creek used his hair to save himself and escape before he landed, therefore he just might be alive. It is unknown how he escaped, but his survival was confirmed in ""Trolls: The Beat Goes On"" in Creek Week.
- Like Benjamin, Keith and Biggie, he doesn't wear a shirt.
|Aspen Heitz • Biggie • Branch • Cookie Sugarloaf • Cooper • Creek • DJ Suki • Fuzzbert • Grandma Rosiepuff • Guy Diamond • Harper • King Peppy • Mandy Sparkledust • Moxie Dewdrop • Poppy • Satin and Chenille • Smidge • Troll Child (One) • Troll Child (Two) • Troll Child (Three) • Troll Child (Four) • Troll Child (Five) • Troll Child (Six)|
|Bibbly • Bridget • Chef • Chad • King Gristle Sr. • Prince Gristle • Todd|
|Cloud Guy • Mister Dinkles|
|Master Controll • Master Controll's Friends|